Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets

Article about: Hi Everyone, Hope you are all well! I picked these up yesterday, not normally the kind of thing i would buy but they seemed to be the right price. They are 8 complete packets of the 1936 Ber

Default 1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets

Hi Everyone, Hope you are all well!

I picked these up yesterday, not normally the kind of thing i would buy but they seemed to be the right price. They are 8 complete packets of the 1936 Berlin Olympics cigarette cards. I liked the fact they came in the original paper wrapper which apart from being cut open on the back, are in nice condition. I don't know if these are heavily faked or if these are real? Any information would be appreciated as always. Thought id show a few of the cards that came in them. Can show more if wanted.

Thanks

Vicky

P.S, Sorry about the fuzzy photo, camera is not playing along today.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets   1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets  

1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets   1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets  

1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets   1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets
    P
    Many

Love them!!!

Where did you find them?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

In an antique shop. I was more interested in a piece of WW1 trench art and some WW2 RAF maps but he offered a deal with these included so couldnt really say no!

A great find Vicky. If you get time it would be nice to see a few more

Thanks

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    A great find Vicky. If you get time it would be nice to see a few more

Thanks

Nick
    No Probem, I will get scanning to make them clearer.

Here are some more scanned pictures guys. Much clearer. Hope you like them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets   1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets  

1936 Berlin Olympics Cigarette Card Sets  

These are fantastic Vicky, I really like the pics taken around the city, they are really interesting. Why don't I ever find stuff like that! Well done, they're great!

Vicky you're a lucky sod i'd love to own these, well done on the find!...

Cheers for the comments guys

Thanks for the extra pics Vicky, they really are fabulous

Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast