Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia

Article about: Greetings - I am an antiques dealer who recently aquired a 1941 copy of Mein Kampf at an auction. Inside the front cover I discovered a pasted in page signed by Josef Burckel with a Nazi ins

dustytrunk
    ?

Default 1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia

1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi InsigniaGreetings -

I am an antiques dealer who recently aquired a 1941 copy of Mein Kampf at an auction. Inside the front cover I discovered a pasted in page signed by Josef Burckel with a Nazi insignia stamp. Apparently the book was a New Year's gift to a comrade.

While I am quite pleased to have made this discovery, I am unsure of the best venue to sell this book. I sell the majority of my small finds on eBay; however, although eBay permits the sale of Mein Kampf, I fear they would not allow this particular book to be sold.

I am hoping to get some feedback as to the value of this edition and what might be the best possible avenue for its sale.

Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: 1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia

Quote by dustytrunk View Post
    1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi InsigniaGreetings -

I am an antiques dealer who recently aquired a 1941 copy of Mein Kampf at an auction. Inside the front cover I discovered a pasted in page signed by Josef Burckel with a Nazi insignia stamp. Apparently the book was a New Year's gift to a comrade.

While I am quite pleased to have made this discovery, I am unsure of the best venue to sell this book. I sell the majority of my small finds on eBay; however, although eBay permits the sale of Mein Kampf, I fear they would not allow this particular book to be sold.

I am hoping to get some feedback as to the value of this edition and what might be the best possible avenue for its sale.

Thank you!
    Hello, I'm not quite sure what you can get for this copy but this a great venue to sell it on after you find the right price to sell it for, that is.I paid about $30 for a copy in english from 1943:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia   1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia  

?

Default Re: 1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia

that looks a nice edition having the dust jacket i would try on here to sell it , i have sold mks on ebay even with signatures inside so doubt it would be a problem, i won this last night on ebay its a 39 dated mk in english for £25 but i think i got it at a bargain price rgds Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1941 Mein Kampf edition - Signed by Josef Burckel and Stamped with Nazi Insignia  

youbeautie
    ?

Do you still have the book for sale and how much?