Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1944 Deutsche Heereskarte Reichau, Interessante Nummern, Numerologie?

Article about: Sorry if the translation isn't right, using a new translator I just found, sure seems like it works better than the old Babelfish, which made for some real "word salad" ;-) I found

Default 1944 Deutsche Heereskarte Reichau, Interessante Nummern, Numerologie?

Sorry if the translation isn't right, using a new translator I just found, sure seems like it works better than the old Babelfish, which made for some real "word salad" ;-)

I found the numbers across the top and bottom of thus Heerekarte to be so... compelling. I'm sure many of us have a certain feel for numbers, whether we like those numbers, or not. I remember reading that Hitler [besides his other supposedly occult beliefs] was himself actively interested in numerology as well as subsequent followers, the number 88 for instance...

Anyway, I'm the sort of collector that would like to have one of everything, as opposed to some who subscribe to staggering amounts of multiples of certain items. I guess maybe my ADD helps? I switch focuses rather easily. And so I just happen to find this Heerekarte, which of course I would like to have at least one, and while I've seen others in the past and wasn't that drawn to them, this one I found irresistible because of the grid numbers across the top and bottom, they coincide fairly perfectly with the late pre-war Nazi era and cover all the war years to the end, which I thought was rather amazing!

Anyway, here it is, enjoy. And I have to say in defense of the last few honest people out there, there are some honest sellers in Poland (where this came from), and there are some genuine items there. It's too bad it's so overhadowed by the staggering number of scam artists out there... so, thx Michał Zapolski from Skwierzyna!

Na zdrowie

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1944 Deutsche Heereskarte Reichau, Interessante Nummern, Numerologie?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1944 Deutsche Heereskarte Reichau, Interessante Nummern, Numerologie?
    P
    Many