Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

21st Panzer Regt EK2 & Ost Doc

Article about: Hi All Wanted to share with you, My new Find, While surfing the Net hoping to reunite some Documents. I came across these two Docs. After translating the sellers Description, I could see no

Default 21st Panzer Regt EK2 & Ost Doc

Hi All

Wanted to share with you, My new Find, While surfing the Net hoping to reunite some Documents. I came across these two Docs. After translating the sellers Description, I could see no mention, who Signed these. And the Price was good so here they are.

EK2 Signed by, Lieutenant General, Georg Von Bismark RK Winner. Killed near Alma Halfa Ridge, By British Fire. On 1st Sep 1942.

OST Doc, 1st Sept 1942 Alfred---Day Bismark was killed) Was on the Eastern Front, Thanks for looking.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 21st Panzer Regt EK2 & Ost Doc   21st Panzer Regt EK2 & Ost Doc  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 21st Panzer Regt EK2 & Ost Doc
    P
    Many

Default re: 21st Panzer Regt EK2 & Ost Doc

Nice find Justin! Congrats mate. Stewy S

?

Very nice Justin love the von Bismark signature
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Thank You Gents

Patrick, of WWM Kindly pointed out this is signed by a replacement commander--my German is not Good,Its Nearly as bad as Stewys PC skills), This would fit in with, Bismark's new placement.

Quote by Justin View Post
    Thank You Gents

Patrick, of WWM Kindly pointed out this is signed by a replacement commander--my German is not Good,Its Nearly as bad as Stewys PC skills), This would fit in with, Bismark's new placement.
    Cheers for reminding me mate. Stewy S

?

Commanders Generalleutnant Horst Stumpff (13 Nov 1940 - 10 Sep 1941) Oberst Georg von Bismarck (10 Sep 1941 - 13 Oct 1941) m.d.F.b. Generalmajor Wilhelm Ritter von Thoma (14 Oct 1941 - 30 Jun 1942) Generalmajor Walther Düvert (01 July 1942 - 10 Oct 1942) (1) Oberst Heinrich Freiherr von Lüttwitz (10 Oct 1942 - 30 Nov 1942) m.d.F.b. Generalmajor Heinrich Freiherr von Lüttwitz (01 Dec 1942 - 11 May 1943) Generalleutnant Mortimer von Kessel (12 May 1943 - 01 Jan 1944) Oberst Werner Marcks (01 Jan 1944 - 01 Feb 1944) m.d.F.b. Generalleutnant Mortimer von Kessel (02 Feb 1944 - 05 Nov 1944) Oberst Hermann von Oppeln-Bronikowski (06 Nov 1944 - 31 Dec 1944) m.d.F.b. Generalmajor Hermann von Oppeln-Bronikowski (01 Jan 1945 - 08 May 1945)
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

?

Just remembered i've got a nice EKI doc to 20 Panzer Div signed by Ritter von Thoma i'll have to post it !!

1st July 1916

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Cheers for reminding me mate. Stewy S
    Mine are Nothing to shout about as you no, Think we make up for it with Eye for Quality. Your latest Infanterie Sturm abzeichen Dark Finish. Is a Looker m8.

Would be good to see your EK1 Doc Paul.

Edit! Love the Way I A B Turns into the Above?

Quote by Justin View Post
    Mine are Nothing to shout about as you no, Think we make up for it with Eye for Quality. Your latest Infanterie Sturm abzeichen Dark Finish. Is a Looker m8.

Would be good to see your EK1 Doc Paul.

Edit! Love the Way I A B Turns into the Above?
    Shame we can't do te same with lead to gold. Stewy S

Default Re: 21st Panzer Regt EK2 & Ost Doc

Nice Docs. It's a shame that the Frozen Meat Medal Docs do not list the mans unit (at least my two and this one)-othewise, I could most likely come up with a name for yu. I have two E/Front award docs and neither have units listed on them-and I have to speculate who the unit KDT was based on any other docs that cae with this one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast