Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

6 small war time booklets

Article about: Guys, These small books are in good nick, with good photos. 5 are from one series the other is a DAF publication. Jock

Default 6 small war time booklets

Guys,

These small books are in good nick, with good photos. 5 are from one series the other is a DAF publication.

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 6 small war time booklets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 6 small war time booklets
    P
    Many

Default Re: 6 small war time booklets

Hey Jock, these are fantastic! I just guess I'm easy to please, but I really enjoy everyday stuff like this. Thanks for showing.

Jay

Hi Jock, these bring back memories, I bought a suitcase of these over 20 years ago in Berlin when the wall came down, sourced then in East Berlin for peanuts, what annoyed me apart from being offered an orig Ak 47 (not deaactivated for £70 ) was the offer from a Russian soldier for a sale of a nightscope for £50, this was top of the range stuff, unfortunately no chance of getting it through customs on the way home. The Russians rhen left months later.

Quote by shuggymac1 View Post
    Hi Jock, these bring back memories, I bought a suitcase of these over 20 years ago in Berlin when the wall came down, sourced then in East Berlin for peanuts, what annoyed me apart from being offered an orig Ak 47 (not deaactivated for £70 ) was the offer from a Russian soldier for a sale of a nightscope for £50, this was top of the range stuff, unfortunately no chance of getting it through customs on the way home. The Russians rhen left months later.
    The good old days!!

Jock

Quote by jock auld View Post
    Guys,

These small books are in good nick, with good photos. 5 are from one series the other is a DAF publication.

Jock
    Greetings & Salutations! Good idea to scan them cover to cover on a CD disk as computers with picture files die sooner or later and if the booklets are traded off, sold, etc., you'll still have your scans. I scanned 1,500 of my own booklets and books and still scanning - you'll be glad you recorded them, Jock! Respectfully yours, Sarge Booker of Tujunga
    Herbert Hillary Booker 2nd