Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Adolf Hitler 1936 Cigarette Album

Article about: Hey guys, saw this the other day and i wanted to buy it...All i know is that its a cigarette album. I think its a really cool piece and would be an asset to my collection. What do you think?

Default Adolf Hitler 1936 Cigarette Album

Hey guys, saw this the other day and i wanted to buy it...All i know is that its a cigarette album. I think its a really cool piece and would be an asset to my collection. What do you think? WHat would be a fair price? is it rare? Know anything about it?
    All help is much appreciated, Johnson

Adolf Hitler 1936 Cigarette AlbumAdolf Hitler 1936 Cigarette AlbumAdolf Hitler 1936 Cigarette AlbumAdolf Hitler 1936 Cigarette AlbumAdolf Hitler 1936 Cigarette Album
    Last edited by Johnson; 08-27-2013 at 07:43 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler 1936 Cigarette Album
    P
    Many

Anyone????

Not rare and rather easily obtained, these are found in the $75 range, and it's always preferred to have one with all the photos in place...A nice addition to your collection...
    cheers, Glenn

As Glenn rightly says, these Heinrich Hoffmann albums are common ( they sold in massive numbers in the 1930s ). Rough-but-complete ones can be found for about 20 Euros ( £15-£20 ), good complete ones for around 50 Euros ( £45 ) . Fine examples in slipcase and dustwrapper are much rarer and can sell for around 100 Euros.

They are fascinating examples of Third Reich propaganda and wel lworth having in your collection.

Also, I don't think they've been faked !

Yes, I paid £45 for my one a couple of years ago, (I think it was from Klaus Butschek) complete in very good condition but minus its dust cover. They are common but are a very good buy, a great piece of history and they are not faked as far as I know.

Wow, I wouldn't mind one of these albums myself, I think I'll see if I can track one down too!

?

got mine 9 years back with dust cover- $100

is there any one selling it for 50 eyros??
    didnt find one so cheap.only 70 euros and more

I actually paid 40 euros for my example, salty condition but complete with all the photos, minus the dust cover.
    Attached Images Attached Images Adolf Hitler 1936 Cigarette Album 

You've done well boys, I've found a few copies online over the last couple of hours of playing around but none have been that well priced and none have been in exceptionally good condition.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast