Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Adolf Hitler Autograph

Article about: Hi Torkild, Adulf hitlers signiture is the most copied one in the collecting world, if it was worth \\$1000, we would all be rich. I can do one for you if you want. dave.

Torkild2006
    ?

Default Adolf Hitler Autograph

Hi. I humbly ask for some input on my Hitler autograph. Whats it worth etc. Im overwhelmed by the amount of information on this board. Thanks for exisiting!

Adolf Hitler Signature / Autograph on a Rembrandt book - eBay (item 260554912513 end time Feb-27-10 09:56:50 PST)

2. # ADS

Default Re: Adolf Hitler Autograph

Advertising your auction on your First post, asking for a Value!--Is it even Original)? Have you no shame! (I guess not)

This is not a great way to start "existing" on this forum.
    It's not really a polite way too....

cheers,

Torkild2006
    ?

Tough guy. You are the one with no shame it seems. I come here, ask nice, and this is what I get? I don't have interest in war (well, history at a degree), but one of my main interests is autographs. I am selling my most expensive ones. I could remove the ebay link and upload pictures, if that makes a difference. Really helpfull... Is it wrong to come here since I don't have anything to contribute RIGHT NOW? I don't see whats wrong asking help from the people who knows what they are doing. Childish to come at me that way.

You call me Tough guy/Childish, for pointing out your touting your Auction on a Public forum for your own Financial gain. OK

?

ha ha

?

Quote by Torkild2006 View Post
    Tough guy. You are the one with no shame it seems. I come here, ask nice, and this is what I get? I don't have interest in war (well, history at a degree), but one of my main interests is autographs. I am selling my most expensive ones. I could remove the ebay link and upload pictures, if that makes a difference. Really helpfull... Is it wrong to come here since I don't have anything to contribute RIGHT NOW? I don't see whats wrong asking help from the people who knows what they are doing. Childish to come at me that way.
    Please do not start your membership here by insulting other members !!

To have advertised this signature for $1000 dollars and then to ask for an authentication does seem rather strange , if your interest is autographs and your'e selling your most expensive ones then surely you must have tried to authenticate this signature before placing it for sale ? Do you think it's a good one ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Jan
    ?

This would be totally impossible to verify, somehow the idea of AH signing a book this way seems utterly strange..

Rgds Jan

3mk
    ?

I dont want to argue,But on your auction it says you do not know if its original or not so you`ll start it off with the low price of $1000
    I dont think anyone would be happy to buy a fake piece for $1000....

That's a bid odd right
    I'm with Justin at this one. Don't join forums like this one with only one interest and that's your own financial gane. I'm also with Paul E, you are collecting signatures and u say ur selling ur most expensive one(s), but u don't know if they are real... That's like selling ur car without an engine... The most important part is missing..

cheers,

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast