Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Adolf Hitler Autograph

Article about: Hello, Iím just trying to get some opinions on this Adolf Hitler autographed photo.

MAP
    ?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    I would have no problem with this signature actually, good shape, style, has a naturally flow and you can see where there has been extra pressure on the strokes.

RK document AH signatures are facsimiles so not the best thing to compare it with.

Morris
    Morris,

I know you are well qualified with signatures...so I ask as I'm curious.

What type of writing instrument was used? Pencil?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler Autograph
    P
    Many

Lead Pencil MAP you were correct with your first assumption.
    Hitler signed a lot of postcard with pencils, more than people understand usually.

Adolf Hitler Autograph
    Adolf Hitler Autograph

MAP
    ?

Thanks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Morris I thought the knights cross and higher award documents were hand signed and calligraphy written on parchment in official presentation cases/sets? Kindest regards.

Brian

I asked an expert at Autograph live and the guy said itís unquestionably a fake. Perhaps it could be due to the pic itís on.

The sig does look a little black to be the marking of a pencil though. But could be the lighting or whatever of the photo taken by the seller.

I would very much question that opinion to be honest, Autograph live is not a good source for all things authentic. Pencils dont have to be Gray, they can be black....

You could be right about that, apparently Adolf Hitler’s signature is not allowed there. I think they might be biased against him. My only concern about it is that the darker areas sig kind of looks like a pen instead of a pencil.

?

I am not a sig. expert, by far, but I own 2 original AH signatures both of mine are signed left to right, horizontal at the bottom of the photo. I have never seen a document or photo autographed in the way shown. anyway good luck !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12