Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Adolf hitler signed document

Article about: Hi, I need help for this document.....anybody could tell me if it is genuine? printed? auto-pen? THANKS!!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]870980

Default Adolf hitler signed document

Hi, I need help for this document.....anybody could tell me if it is genuine? printed? auto-pen?

THANKS!!!!Adolf hitler signed documentAdolf hitler signed documentAdolf hitler signed document[ATTACH=CONFIG]870980
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf hitler signed document  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf hitler signed document
    P
    Many

Looks genuine - hand signed signatures of AH, Werner von Blomberg & Hermann Göring.

Hi, looks the same as other documents signed by this "trio" that I have seen before. They are a relatively common grouping on a single document so that also stands in it's favour. Originally blue ink that has faded and toned down to brown with "sunlight and time", another good sign. Is it a reputable dealer selling this, or private sale? Either way, I like it. Leon.

I bought this document to a German antiquarian how lives in Madrid (I am from Spain) but one year ago I bought him another one which results to be PRINTED so he has changed the other one for it, but now I have to be sure is is hand signed (not printed not autopen) SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!!!!

Can you see any signs of "pixels"( small dots to the printing or signatures) under a microscope? That would be bad, but I still think this is a good document, but it is always a worry when the same seller has already sold you a bad one. Leon.

I'm with Leon in that I still think it is a good document. When I click on the individual signatures they enlarge quite a lot and the cross over pen strokes are clearly visible.
    Obviously not knowing the back story of the other printed citation I would assume that what you refer to is the common printed type of AH signature you see on many citation types (such as the two images attached) - not a fake citation as such but a printed signature and not hand signed.

Adolf hitler signed document Adolf hitler signed document

Thanks a lot Huck/Leon.....yes there are many citations in which Hiter´s signature is printed, I have revised with a 10X loupe and I have just compared with the print part, I don´t think it is printed I don´t find " pixels" or " small ink montains" but how could I see if it is auto-pen? I know that German antiquarian and he is very onest but I think he is not specialized on this type of document.Thanks again!!!!

Quote by alguertito116 View Post
    Thanks a lot Huck/Leon.....yes there are many citations in which Hiter´s signature is printed, I have revised with a 10X loupe and I have just compared with the print part, I don´t think it is printed I don´t find " pixels" or " small ink montains" but how could I see if it is auto-pen? I know that German antiquarian and he is very onest but I think he is not specialized on this type of document.Thanks again!!!!
    They are not autopen. The cross over strokes in the signatures, especially in the AH example, show these as hand signed.

Thanks!!!!!

Auto pen generally only does the joined up "sweep" of a signature, true the "cross overs" could then be added by hand, but I do not think that is the case here. Nice signature's that show genuine age in my opinion. Leon.