Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Ah autograph on picture

Article about: can anyone tell if this signature is authentic?....thanks in advance for all replies...

Default Ah autograph on picture

can anyone tell if this signature is authentic?....thanks in advance for all replies...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ah autograph on picture   Ah autograph on picture  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ah autograph on picture
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ah autograph on picture

I'm not qualified to comment on the signature, but do you have any way to identify where the pic was taken? Looks like it was possibly taken at the LAH Barracks in Berlin, if so Hitler visited there fairly often. Could lend some creedence to it. Sorry I can't help on the signature but its an interesting pic. John

here is the note on back of the pic.."Fuhrer & Reichskanzler Adolf Hitler (20 April 1889 -30 April 1945); 16x22 cm B&W glass photo in period thin black frame with glass depicting AH on parade ground. Camera angle taken at right-rear of the Fuhrer with more prominent given the Fuhrer Standarte at center of photo. Parade uniformed Police & Allgemeine -SS in foreground. Autograph appears to be later 1930's style type in blue ink".

?

Very nice photo. I also cannot give an opinion of the signature. But I have heard from others before that there are not alot of real Hitler Signatures on photos that can be found for sale. Maybe someone can post an example to compare it to from the late 30s? This seems to be a nice enough photo for him to sign tho IMO.

I found this online, but i know it is in a book that Ive seen before. Im sure it would help if a member could post a closer-up veiw of the later 30s sig. Just an idea, i dunno?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ah autograph on picture  
    Last edited by Bill T; 03-03-2011 at 06:36 AM.