Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Allied Propaganda?

Article about: Guys, When I bought the Imperial bits today the guy threw this in. Upon closer inspection it appears to have come from our side stating Hitler is buying time at the expence of the German nat

Default Allied Propaganda?

Guys,

When I bought the Imperial bits today the guy threw this in.

Upon closer inspection it appears to have come from our side stating Hitler is buying time at the expence of the German nation.

The front shows a map of them losing in Russia and the reverse states that the Uboat war, the East front, South front and air war are failing.

Quite unusual since if you were caught with it you might be in trouble.

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allied Propaganda?   Allied Propaganda?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allied Propaganda?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allied Propaganda?

It looks like it has info on all the fronts. Are they leaflets that could be dropped or do they look like they were in magazine form? Those are really cool. They must have been dispersed in the occupied areas or maybe rural areas of Germany.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    It looks like it has info on all the fronts. Are they leaflets that could be dropped or do they look like they were in magazine form? Those are really cool. They must have been dispersed in the occupied areas or maybe rural areas of Germany.

Jay
    Jay,

It is a single page flyer no indication that it was in any other publication.

I think air drop would be the prefered distribution method as I think they had people flying most nights?

Jock

Night deliver huh? That just might work!

Jay

They were even put inside special artillery rounds...a friend of mine found a few in Italy...the leaflets were rolled up and put inside the shell and it was fired on the German lines were it exploded overhead!They were aimed atbthe soldiers rather than at the civilians.
    Cheers
    Manny