Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anti Semetic posters

Article about: im not sure what these are called , paper posters from ww2 germany that show cartoon like drawings of the "bad" jews do orignals or copys come up

Default Anti Semetic posters

im not sure what these are called , paper posters from ww2 germany that show cartoon like drawings of the "bad" jews

do orignals or copys come up

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anti Semetic posters
    P
    Many

Default re: Anti Semetic posters

I suppose they would be called anti-semitic propaganda? I did a quick google search od 'nazi poster for sale" and found this, which can be bought for $15:

Anti Semetic posters

It's actually a poster for the Nazi "The Eternal Jew" movie, but it has all the negative stereotypes. It's for sale here: PzG - Your Third Reich Nazi Adolf Hitler HQ!

The only trouble with this kind of stuff is you might end up having to deal with the kind of people/businesses you don't really want to associate with.

Rob

ah yes that would be what theyre called

i think this is the one i was looking at on tv

This is for the Art exhibition that toured Germany during the early thirties there were shows in Berlin,Munich and Mecklenburg.I am not sure about a movie but probably was .The art exhibition was very popular and had many examples of anti Semitic art and what was called degenerate art.Just a note referring to this poster as a "Jew Poster" is not very cool,try anti Jewish propaganda.

Default Re: Anti Semetic posters

Quote by operaman View Post
    This is for the Art exhibition that toured Germany during the early thirties there were shows in Berlin,Munich and Mecklenburg.I am not sure about a movie but probably was .The art exhibition was very popular and had many examples of anti Semitic art and what was called degenerate art.Just a note referring to this poster as a "Jew Poster" is not very cool,try anti Jewish propaganda.
    The movie is quite famous (or infamous I suppose would be more accurate). I found the English dubbed version of it is on Google Video here:

The Eternal Jew (Der Ewige Jude) - English dub.

If you're easily offended, I would suggest not watching it

Rob

?

Ageed. Or "WW2 anti jewish propaganda". Antisemitic does not really cut it either, Arabs are also semites. So is the Palestinians. I would not want to own these posters, unless the were originals. I doubt they sell for 15$.

I have the postcards that were issued for this exhibition,original postaly used with message and address on back,these sell from about 90.00 US to about 175.00US depending on witch show and the stamps and postmarks used.There was a special postmark that was used for the show I will post if you like.

Not offended.Have seen this movie and as with most of the other TR movies I thought it was boring and pedantic.

?

Let's see the cards. Pics is always nice

Not offended.Have seen this movie and as with most of the other TR movies I thought it was boring and pedantic.
    Pedantic? In what way?

The argument that "anti-semitic" is a bad term for 'anti-jewish' because arabs and palestinians are semites is a good example of pedantry though

Rob

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast