Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Any guesstimates on the value of a pic like this

Article about: Any opinions on a value on this one. I've found that portraits from this particular photographer, when signed by photographer in pencil like mine, fetches pretty nice prices and thats even w

?

Default Any guesstimates on the value of a pic like this

Any opinions on a value on this one.

I've found that portraits from this particular photographer, when signed by photographer in pencil like mine, fetches pretty nice prices and thats even without the portraited persons signature.
    As this is signed by both it propably makes it a little more tricky but please have a go.

I'm not selling but encuraged by my insurance company, i'm tryin to get a realistic estimate on the total value of my collection

I've only ever seen this picture as the cover of a magazine/cataloge in conjunction with the 1935 or 36 jagdausstellung... Could this be the only one?Any guesstimates on the value of a pic like this

The pic i'm showing here is of a resonable copy of the well stored original.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any guesstimates on the value of a pic like this
    P
    Many

Default Re: Any guesstimates on the value of a pic like this

What size is this photograph? Picture Postcard size? Can we see the reverse?
    cheers, Glenn

?

approx 20 x 25 cm

- - Updated - -

Its glued onto thicker paper and signed by both on that.
    Got it from the dear daughter of the 1. owner so i know it's never been up for sale

Looking at the Sanders Guide, it values a signed Goering photo at $1138...That's a good starting point...
    A nice photo, would look good in any collection! Cheers,Glenn

?

Thanks bigmac...
    I'll check out the sanders guide, never heard of it.

I'm pretty happy bout it i promise
    Wifey have actually allowed me to hang it outside of my lair, it's in the hallway for "optimal enjoyment"