Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Arbeitsbuch

Article about: Hello I bought this Arbeitsbuch and this photo went with him. The seller told me that he was not real, but I took it because I've even seen it in a better condition. What is your opinion? I

?

Question Arbeitsbuch

Hello I bought this Arbeitsbuch and this photo went with him.
    The seller told me that he was not real, but I took it because I've even seen it in a better condition.
    What is your opinion?
    I apologize for the bad pictures, but when I arrive, I will photos it better.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arbeitsbuch   Arbeitsbuch  

Arbeitsbuch   Arbeitsbuch  

Arbeitsbuch   Arbeitsbuch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arbeitsbuch
    P
    Many

Looks like a perfectly good second pattern Arbeitsbuch to me, although it looks as though it's missing the binding along the spine. The photograph most likely has nothing to do with it, but is a nice bonus.

My second pattern buch for comparison:

ArbeitsbuchArbeitsbuchArbeitsbuch

Regards, B.B.

Nothing wrong with either item, albeit I'm not sure how you can be sure that Marius is the soldier in the photo, who appears to be from 134th Infanterie Regiment wearing a pre war waffenrock. Nice portrait and all good.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Nothing wrong with either item, albeit I'm not sure how you can be sure that Marius is the soldier in the photo, who appears to be from 134th Infanterie Regiment wearing a pre war waffenrock. .
    The photo is definitely not of the Arbeitsbuch holder, as it was issued to a woman: The name is Maria (not Marius) Schloyer.

?

To know that the soldier and the other document are not the owner of Arbeitsbuch, but they were sold together

?

It's good that everything is original I do not want to have any replicas in my collection.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    The photo is definitely not of the Arbeitsbuch holder, as it was issued to a woman: The name is Maria (not Marius) Schloyer.
    My mistake thank you for reading the handwriting correctly!