Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Aryan Baby-Food Advert!

Article about: Found this today on Ebay.de for \\$10.....MILUPA Baby-Food has been around forever...Note the Life-Rune in this advert... I've always had an intense interest in the everyday lives of people du

Default Aryan Baby-Food Advert!

Found this today on Ebay.de for $10.....MILUPA Baby-Food has been around forever...Note the Life-Rune in this advert...
    I've always had an intense interest in the everyday lives of people during those turbulent years that reaches beyond the military aspects of the era...The encroachment of Nazi-Symbolism & Ideology into the civilian sphere is exemplified in this advert, in my opinion...plus, it's something "different" that you don't see all too often, lol....
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aryan Baby-Food Advert!  
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 03-13-2015 at 04:26 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aryan Baby-Food Advert!
    P
    Many

Nice Glenn!
    I have some items from my mother, I will try to remember to scan them and post them somewhere here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice Glenn.

And the Suetterlin Script...When I was about 10 years old, I found a shoe-box packed with WWI Feldpostkarten in an abandoned house, but the Suetterlin may as well have been Chinese, as it was a script no longer taught in German schools...But my German Oma could read it, and she helped me decipher the writing...Over time I learned to read it...not perfectly, but enough to understand the subject matter...
    cheers, Glenn

nice to see items like this Glenn.