Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ausmusterungsschein (unfit for service) Document

Article about: I've had this document since about 1995-96. It's been filed away in my collection pretty much ever since, and I just came across it again. Just thought that I'd post it for others to see. I

?

Default Ausmusterungsschein (unfit for service) Document

I've had this document since about 1995-96. It's been filed away in my collection pretty much ever since, and I just came across it again. Just thought that I'd post it for others to see. I don't know much about it other than it's rejecting this man from service in 1944, from the Stuttgart recruiting district. Lucky for him, going by his age, and the scar over his right eye, I'd say he's a veteran of the first world war. I can't read much of the handwriting, like the mans name. It was issued just three days after the Normandy landings. Thanks for looking, Rob.

Ausmusterungsschein (unfit for service) Document

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ausmusterungsschein (unfit for service) Document
    P
    Many

Quote by rob214 View Post
    I don't know much about it other than it's rejecting this man from service in 1944, from the Stuttgart recruiting district. Lucky for him, going by his age, and the scar over his right eye, I'd say he's a veteran of the first world war. I can't read much of the handwriting, like the mans name.
    His name was Max Schott, born on 11 Oct. 1889 in Horb am Neckar in the state of Württemberg.

His occupation is given as "Baumeister" (builder or architect).