Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ausweis / Pass?

Article about: This is at a local antique store and I am interested in getting it. I assume it is a pass, of some sort but for whom? A translation would be helpful as well? Also are these common / and what

Default Ausweis / Pass?

This is at a local antique store and I am interested in getting it. I assume it is a pass, of some sort but for whom? A translation would be helpful as well? Also are these common / and what would a rough figure for these be? I do not want to over pay.
    Ausweis / Pass?
    Ausweis / Pass?
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ausweis / Pass?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ausweis / Pass?

On the second picture bottom left I can make out Athens Greece and on the right Egypt, could this be similar to a passport?

It's a camp-pass for use within a POW camp (StaLag 3) giving the prisoner access to a different part of the camp for his duties as sport's instructor...
    The notes inside appear to be some kind of family contact information...
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks I think the asking price of 75$ is way too high? I like collecting historic paperwork / pictures and I am new to German paperwork. What is would something similar cost?

In my opinion $75.00 is too high...I'm thinking more the $50 range, though others may have differing opinions of course...
    Glenn

Thanks I thought $50 was even a bit high but I am used to US paper work where anything ranges between 1-20$ for something like this. Ill see if I can talk him down. Thanks again Glenn