Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

BBC and Adolf .... war time propaganda archive disc ...

Article about: Hello all .been awhile since I started a thread but here is a pick up from earlier this yr . And thought I'd share it ..

Default BBC and Adolf .... war time propaganda archive disc ...

Hello all .been awhile since I started a thread but here is a pick up from earlier this yr . And thought I'd share it ..

BBC and Adolf .... war time propaganda archive  disc  ...BBC and Adolf .... war time propaganda archive  disc  ...BBC and Adolf .... war time propaganda archive  disc  ...BBC and Adolf .... war time propaganda archive  disc  ...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BBC and Adolf .... war time propaganda archive  disc  ...
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice!

Now you know the next question I'm going to ask. Right?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nope shoot away .

Unless it is have I listened to it yes mate I have if that's the case .

MAP
    ?

Quote by matthewtanner View Post
    Unless it is have I listened to it yes I have if that's the case .
    Bingo! LoL

Was it lost recordings of him singing his rendition of Erica?

Or his Stand Up comedy routine at the Bürgerbräukeller in Munich?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It sounds like it almost . I've been in touch with BBC archive to see if they could help me out and they where able to tell me going by there old archive catalogue what is meant to be on both sides this disc being extracts from 1936 used for propoganda purposes by the BBC .if I get a chance I'll post the info up .

Here is BBC's reply I'm extremely grateful for the information they where able to share with me.Considering all I had to go on besides the label is Hitler's rantings. Still I think it's a great little find and a nice bit of military history.not something you see everyday.
    BBC and Adolf .... war time propaganda archive  disc  ...BBC and Adolf .... war time propaganda archive  disc  ...

MAP
    ?

That is pretty neat.