MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Blockade runner document and dorpmueller signature

Article about: some say too new-looking, in hand to me it seems ok -- except for the position of the quote marks for the ship. by the way it's on textured card stock. what do you guys think? thanks for any

?

Default Blockade runner document and dorpmueller signature

some say too new-looking, in hand to me it seems ok -- except for the position of the quote marks for the ship. by the way it's on textured card stock. what do you guys think? thanks for any inputs.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blockade runner document and dorpmueller signature   Blockade runner document and dorpmueller signature  

Blockade runner document and dorpmueller signature   Blockade runner document and dorpmueller signature  

Attached Images Attached Images Blockade runner document and dorpmueller signature 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blockade runner document and dorpmueller signature
    P
    Many

?

100-plus views and NO reaction at all? c'mon please help, thanks

I am one of those from the WAF thread you posted this on that said that it looks too new, possibly a photocopy of a blank example and someone had attempted to copy the Dorpmüller signature. With regards to that latter point, look at these two genuine hand signed signatures of Dorpmüller and see how naturally they flow and then look at how 'stuttering' the one on your citation looks especially with regards to the first two or three letters and the lower loops on the D. The one on your citation looks just like someone has slowly tried to copy the signature while looking at an example either on a screen or next to him (from a book perhaps).

Blockade runner document and dorpmueller signature Blockade runner document and dorpmueller signature

?

thanks again, man. back it goes! tho I'm a little surprised no other comments forthcoming. apparently just too hideous for words, eh?