MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Book Dilemma

Article about: 'Ello, I would like to buy an reprint of Mein Kampf but don't know where to get one or even if it would be a little to nazish. What do you think... Please share your opnions! ~Trevor Nelson

Default Book Dilemma

'Ello, I would like to buy an reprint of Mein Kampf but don't know where to get one or even if it would be a little to nazish. What do you think... Please share your opnions!

~Trevor Nelson

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Book Dilemma
    P
    Many

Default Re: Book Dilemma

Hi Trev,

Personally, i'd save your money, it's a pretty dull read.....really!!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I would agree. The only value it has is that Hitler's aims were all spelt out there in black and white.

Why not borrow a copy from your school or local libray?

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Trevor,i have the original"mein kampf"dutch version and i have read it.It is a very intriging book.
    If you are only interrested in reading it,you better borrow it.
    You even can find it page by page on the internet after some Googling.

greetings Theo

spearfisher1977
    ?

Quote by visor_cap_collector View Post
    'Ello, I would like to buy an reprint of Mein Kampf but don't know where to get one or even if it would be a little to nazish. What do you think... Please share your opnions!

~Trevor Nelson
    Hello there, if you can afford buy a original as it will appriciate in value over time check out ebay and the internet but be carefull and ask plenty of questions.... cheers mike

Hi Nelson

It all depends on what you are planning to do with it. If you yust want to read it borrow it from a library. If you want to own one for whatever reason you will logically have to buy one...

Greetz

Nick VR

in english i have no idea but in french i seen for sale in internet , and its possible to make a free copy in internet ! i buy my example 3 month before and i read only 133 pages on 686 total
    is very political book (the first 133 pages)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Book Dilemma  

Hi Trevor, just like much of the militaria we all collect, books themselves can be a work of art. There are a few nice editions of this title out there. There is one, I think, for married couples in navy blue half leather with raised bands on the spine, gold stamping and oak leaf decorations. I think Hutchinson and Co. published a translation in english that is also in black half leather. You may be able to find this last for around $200+ depending on condition. Cheers, rick