Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Book showing official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery

Article about: Hi Guys, Bought this the other night at the auction. It's a 1940 book showing samples of official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery. I got most of my information from t

Default Book showing official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery

Hi Guys,
    Bought this the other night at the auction. It's a 1940 book showing samples of official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery.
    I got most of my information from this sight.

Doering'sche Buch- u. Kunstdruckerei, Kunstpr

Any comments, thoughts, info would be appreciated. Since I believe this is a near-one-of-a-kind-item it would be hard to put a price on it but if you had one for sale what would you ask.
    BTW It's cool and I'm keeping it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Book showing official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery   Book showing official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery  

Book showing official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery   Book showing official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Book showing official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery
    P
    Many

?

Wow, that is very interesting. Can you post some more pictures by chance?

Hummel

Sure. Some of them are embossed as some of these pictures show. "Muster" means pattern in German and they evidently put "Muster" in so as to confuse with original letterheads. One is an invitation sample of some sort.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Book showing official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery   Book showing official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery  

Book showing official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery   Book showing official stationery produced for the use of Hitler's chancellery  

?

Thank you for the additional photos. What a great piece of history that you have there. Any collector of documents and letterhead would love to have it. As would l. Thanks again for sharing it.

Hummel

Let me ask you something just for kicks and giggles. Since as I stated this is probably a near-one-of-a-kind-item and you would love to have it based on what I showed you what would you be willing to pay for it.
    I have no intention of selling it but I would like some idea of what someone would pay for it.

by email not publicly Chris

A very interesting item. Thanks for showing it.

Hard to estimate a value, as I have never seen one sell before?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I agree with Ade. Very difficult to put a true value on such an item. That does not necessarily mean that it is of substantial value however, as the value would be whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. A very interesting piece, patently. And thanks to Billg for sharing it with us all.

Rgds,

Carl

the fakers would like to get their hands on it.