Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Can any help me with this NSDAP paper item?

Article about: A friend of mine bought about 10 of these sometime ago, all the same size, but different dates ect, some of the others have quotes from Well known per-WW2 German people. I thought these migh

?

Default Can any help me with this NSDAP paper item?

A friend of mine bought about 10 of these sometime ago, all the same size, but different dates ect, some of the others have quotes from Well known per-WW2 German people.
    I thought these might be put in windows ect?

However I have no idea what they were, what it says ect.
    Can anyone tell me what they can about these?

My friend is thinking about getting rid of the ones he has as he is a "paper" collector, not a Military guy.

Now I hate to ask this.. but here it goes..do these have any collectablilty, and what would they be worth

I am trying to help out a friend that has found me items in the past for my own collection

Thank you in advance

Dean O
    Canada

Can any help me with this NSDAP paper item?Can any help me with this NSDAP paper item?Can any help me with this NSDAP paper item?Can any help me with this NSDAP paper item?Can any help me with this NSDAP paper item?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can any help me with this NSDAP paper item?
    P
    Many

Hi, its a "Wochenspruch der NSDAP".

Link: Das Vaterland darf jedes Opfer fordern. Theodor K

Here are information and the sense of the "Wochensprüche of the NSDAP". (I know its in German, but use Google Translate, i dont wanna translate the whole text):

FU*Berlin | -Prof. Dr. Bernd Sösemann | AKiP

These Wochensprüche are not very rare, a mass product of Nazi propaganda.

Worth: About 10 Euro per Wochenspruch.

Regards

?

Thank you, that's a start, do you know how people received these ect??
    I would like to find out as much as I can about these things.

Can anyone tell me what it says?

Take Care

Dean O
    Canada

I agree with what has been said above...Although not high-priced, they display nicely when framed or used as a backdrop...Generally, they consist of Quotes by Leading Nazis or Past Personalities designed to maintain morale...
    They were published and distributed throughout the country by the Party Propaganda channels...
    cheers, Glenn

These papers were printed in newspapers, were hanging in public buildings, in super marktes, factorys etc.

It says "The fatherland may demand every sacrifice"
    Glenn

?

Thank you again Lads, as almost always, members of this forum have come through. AS anyone here that is a club member, knows that I do not collect nor do I know a lot about German Military items after 1933.

So I thank you all again, that $20 Membership really helps and keeps this forum going

This is the only non-Canadian site I use..and have done so for 5 years ( I don't "belong to many Canadian sites either)

This is the best forum for info and help with items I know nothing about..so I am so very happy I am here.

I hope my little "joke" on the Ordnance thread I started today, does not upset anyone...

Take Care and THank you again

Dean O
    Canada

?

Hello, this is my example, but someone do two small holes on the middle left side... probably to left it in a case.
    I bought black fine cotton fabric, and under a glass, in picture frame it looks better !

Can any help me with this NSDAP paper item?

It's not very expensive, but highly appreciated if you deceide to have a NSDAP part in a collection.

?

Thank you some of them look interesting.

Dean O
    Canada