Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Can somebody help me translate this document please!

Article about: Hello, today I brought a Wound badge in black and this document came with it. I did a quick translation and it says: "due to the desk based original ratification certified pedigree is h

Default Can somebody help me translate this document please!

Hello, today I brought a Wound badge in black and this document came with it. I did a quick translation and it says:
    "due to the desk based original ratification certified pedigree is hereby certified that the proof of Aryan ancestry"
    Can somebody please give me a better translations please.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1044.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	179.8 KB 
ID:	391118  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Can somebody help me translate this document please!

Glen, the first thing that I can tell you is that the document comes from Reichenberg, which is present day Liberec in the north of the Czech Republic, not far from the German border.

Regards,

Carl
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

roughly:

"on the basis of the submitted original documents, a certified pedigree is hereby confirmed that the proof of Aryan lineage of..."

and then there is handwritten identifying facts of an individual.

if i had time to eek out the handwritting, i could do this much better. but i have to be somewhere!

apologies!

Thank you both very much for this information, any ideas why it may be with a wound badge?
    Thanks, Glen.
    PS no need to apologise.

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    and then there is handwritten identifying facts of an individual. if i had time to eek out the handwritting, i could do this much better.
    The person in question was one Berthold Neumeister, born 7 July 1895 at Voigtsbach.
    Fojtka by its Czech name, Voigtsbach is located in the Reichenberg (Liberec) district in the Sudetenland where the document was issued.

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Any ideas why it may be with a wound badge?
    The document was issued by the Reichenberg District Personnel Office of the NSDAP and Mr. Neumeister was a party member, too. (He is referred to in the document as such: Pg. = "Parteigenosse".) It was probably part of the necessary paperwork for his party membership. Certainly no direct connection to the wound badge as such. Either the badge and the document belonged to the same person, or they were joined by some previous owner (dealer/collector) in the decades since 1945.

thank you, HPL2008!

so there you have it. a memo/document confirming the aryan origin of Berthold Neumeister.

WOW thank you both very much for this information and you are both a real credit to this forum and it's members
    Thanks, Glen.