Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Collection of Third Reich reading material - New Purchase

Article about: Good evening, I've brought myself another new purchase - sadly all books will go tucked away in my cupboard but at least they'll be hidden from the elements! There are a number of interestin

Default Collection of Third Reich reading material - New Purchase

Good evening,

I've brought myself another new purchase - sadly all books will go tucked away in my cupboard but at least they'll be hidden from the elements!

There are a number of interesting publications; mainly the early Hitler books and Rosenberg books but also the 19th century 'Neue Enthüllungen Judenflinten' - I've tried to look this book up but the only copies I've seen for sale are reproduction of the 1892 book. I know it's not Third Reich related but if anybody has further information on it I would greatly appreciate it, I guess it's quite a rarity.

Enjoy the pictures!

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection of Third Reich reading material - New Purchase   Collection of Third Reich reading material - New Purchase  

Collection of Third Reich reading material - New Purchase   Collection of Third Reich reading material - New Purchase  

Collection of Third Reich reading material - New Purchase  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection of Third Reich reading material - New Purchase
    P
    Many

Great Stuff there, Glen! That's a Trove of excellent material to keep you occupied! Such items are still very affordable!...
    cheers, Glenn

Thank you Glenn, I cannot agree more.

When I get my own place they will make a fine backdrop to a 'war room' on a nice bookshelf.

Thank you, Glen.

?

That's an interesting collection of books and pamphlets, Glen - you have the knack of finding interesting things! The books with illustrated covers and jackets display very well with other things, I find.

Do you read German? - learning the language is on my bucket list.

Regards, Philip

Quote by DrPMC View Post
    That's an interesting collection of books and pamphlets, Glen - you have the knack of finding interesting things! The books with illustrated covers and jackets display very well with other things, I find.

Do you read German? - learning the language is on my bucket list.

Regards, Philip
    Hey Philip, I've come across some treasures as of late. I agree with you there but I am struggling for room in my display cabinets.

Sadly I don't read German, I sure have a reason to now. I just hope they contain pictures for me to look at instead!

Thank you, Glen.

JMM
    ?

Very nice set of books you got there, Glen. The Rosenberg book does not come arround as much as it used to. Very nice finding! (store them well )
    Congrats