Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Concerns over a Wehrpaß

Article about: I just wondered from the document guys, does this entry look ok? I also have a "fighting day" slip, saying how he fought so well, and it is stamped Feldpost Number 26937.......whic

Default Concerns over a Wehrpaß

I just wondered from the document guys, does this entry look ok? I also have a "fighting day" slip, saying how he fought so well, and it is stamped Feldpost Number 26937.......which is................
    (Mobilmachung-1.1.1940) 3. große Kraftwagen-Kolonne für Betriebsstoff Korps-Kolonne 413,
    (28.4.1940-14.9.1940) 2. große Kraftwagen-Kolonne für Betriebsstoff Korps-Kolonne 413,
    (10.2.1943-23.8.1943) Kraftfahr-Kompanie Korps-Nachschub-Trupp 413,
    (6.4.1944-9.11.1944) 11.11.1944 Kraftfahr-Kompanie 500.

call me paranoid
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Concerns over a Wehrpaß  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Concerns over a Wehrpaß
    P
    Many

Default Re: Concerns over a Wehrpaß

Hello John

Are there any other FP Stamps that match up in the Pass to the number you mention?

Maybe Posting the fighting day slip could be helpful, Even Better if we could see the whole Pass

Default Re: Concerns over a Wehrpaß

Quote by Justin P View Post
    Hello John

Are there any other FP Stamps that match up in the Pass to the number you mention?

Maybe Posting the fighting day slip could be helpful, Even Better if we could see the whole Pass
    Here you go, I've had it confirmed it's ok, fingers crossed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Concerns over a Wehrpaß   Concerns over a Wehrpaß  

Concerns over a Wehrpaß   Concerns over a Wehrpaß  

Concerns over a Wehrpaß