Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

DAF and Deine Hand 1935 dem handwerk

Article about: Hi Forum I have just got this DAF memship book and the wooden tinnie. I have several DAF books, they are not expensive, and gives one a nice piece of history. DAF book: I can read the second

Default DAF and Deine Hand 1935 dem handwerk

Hi Forum
    I have just got this DAF memship book and the wooden tinnie. I have several DAF books, they are not expensive, and gives one a nice piece of history.

DAF book: I can read the second name Müller, I cannot read his first name, and I think I can read his profession as Mahler/ painter. He has 4 childern and he is about 56 year old when he becomes a member of DAF, and he belonged to the district Schleswig- Holstein Rendsburg

Wood tinnie " Deine Hand 1935 demhandwerk " and dated 1935

Rergards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF and Deine Hand 1935 dem handwerk   DAF and Deine Hand 1935 dem handwerk  

DAF and Deine Hand 1935 dem handwerk   DAF and Deine Hand 1935 dem handwerk  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF and Deine Hand 1935 dem handwerk
    P
    Many

Quote by johnschou View Post
    I can read the second name Müller, I cannot read his first name
    His first name is Willi and his last name is Burmeister.

MAP
    ?

That's a neat little book and pin.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you, sometimes it is "hard" to read the letters
    Regards
    John

Yhank you, yes these books are great, not very expensive, and gives sometimes a lot of great information