Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutsches Reich Stamps

Article about: Hi Nuno Not worth alot but very nice to collect and enjoy! Here are a few of mine Nick

Default Deutsches Reich Stamps

Hi, im being offered 6 packs of 18 stamps each, since these will be my first stamps, i would like your opinions about them if possible.
    Are they good?
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Reich Stamps   Deutsches Reich Stamps  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Reich Stamps
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deutsches Reich Stamps

Some of them have been used and other dont, does leave me a bit concerned, could they be fakes?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Reich Stamps   Deutsches Reich Stamps  

Hi Nuno, as far as I know, only some designs are faked? I think you are fairly safe here. But values on stamps are pretty low I think? So don't over pay for them. But I cannot really advise on prices.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Nuno, as far as I know, only some designs are faked? I think you are fairly safe here. But values on stamps are pretty low I think? So don't over pay for them. But I cannot really advise on prices.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade, but there are fakes? ok, hes asking 7euros per pack (18 stamps).
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Nuno

That sounds fine to me! You cannot go far wrong at that price.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Nuno, that's a pretty reasonable price for them in the states. Almost all the ones with Hitler's profile are issued on his birthday and are very, very common. Most of the fake ones in my experience are like all the other stuff, they are SS themed. There are actually some more rare ones in those groups so I think you're getting a decent deal.

Jay

Thanks for all the help guys.
    Best regards
    Nuno

The only stamp worth anything is in the first packet ,red stamp on bottom row is the 12 phinning stamp from the Wagner opera set,it is used and catalogues for around 2.00,would sell at any reputabale stamp shop for around 1.00.You can buy all of the stamps shown for around 10.00 tops.My advise is never buy incomplete sets of stamps and always be sure the stamp is mint never hinged. The Wagner opera set has nine stamps and the mint never hinged price is around 2,000.00.The key word is mint never hinged.

They are not worth a bundle, as operaman and Ade say, but prices have escalated
    somewhat - even for TR stamps - in recent years.

I am not familiar with the 'Czech' or 'Bohemia-Moravia' occupation types.
    They are different and interesting to see.
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast