MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

DKiG in wear.....

Article about: Hello gents & ladies..heres a little photo I bought the other day, which by the way is my first photo..I do like it & I like the DKiG in wear..I think it is an excellent looking awar

?

Default DKiG in wear.....

Hello gents & ladies..heres a little photo I bought the other day, which by the way is my first photo..I do like it & I like the DKiG in wear..I think it is an excellent looking award. I think the photo looks great with my Kreuzs...If you have any info on the photo feel free is wing this way...Cheers Terry. DKiG in wear.....DKiG in wear.....DKiG in wear.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DKiG in wear.....
    P
    Many

Default Re: DKiG in wear.....

Nice photo Terry !!! and display !! Do you have them under lock and key !!!!

I cant give you much info on the picture but I like the Dachshund !!!

?

Just 3 trained killers..The hounds.....Yeah the dog I think might have expired by now????lol, But it is a nice photo I thinks..I wouldn't a Mutter Kreuz in wear now for the collection..Hows the weather Martin?? nice in Lincolnshire the Missus says.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Just 3 trained killers..The hounds.....Yeah the dog I think might have expired by now????lol, But it is a nice photo I thinks..I wouldn't a Mutter Kreuz in wear now for the collection..Hows the weather Martin?? nice in Lincolnshire the Missus says.. Cheers Terry.
    Yeah mate, weather not too bad today, been down n Weymouth all week and it was miserable, got back to cumbria yesterday and it was like summer !! lol sods law !!

?

Weymouth working??..Looks nice in lincolnshire too today...the sun is out so the Missus is happy....!!!!.cheers Terry.

Yeah mate working, bit of a rush job on, did manage to get over to Bovington Tank Museum for a few hours so wasnt so bad !!

?

Photos please...lol Cheers Terry

Quote by Tango View Post
    Photos please...lol Cheers Terry
    lol, got loads mate !!!! only had my iphone with me though, you never been ? Its awsome !!