Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Document Refunding KdF-Wagen Payments...

Article about: Greetings, Friends... Throughout the years, I've repeatedly both heard and read that the folks participating in the payment-plan for a VW/KdF-Wagen lost all of their money once war started a

Default Document Refunding KdF-Wagen Payments...

Greetings, Friends...
    Throughout the years, I've repeatedly both heard and read that the folks participating in the payment-plan for a VW/KdF-Wagen lost all of their money once war started and production switched to Kuebelwagen...Apparently, that isn't quite true, as I've discovered this Refund Statement issued in 1942(!!)...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Document Refunding KdF-Wagen Payments...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Document Refunding KdF-Wagen Payments...
    P
    Many

also someone who fully paid up claimed a VW beetle long after the war and got it.

i have never seen a document like this before!! thanx for showing this, sir.
    Stig