Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Documents and other pappers, please help!

Article about: Last Friday I received a large lot of documents from the same person,more then 45 letters, some pappers, etc etc... but the documents are not really my area, would someone help me to know a

Default Documents and other pappers, please help!

Last Friday I received a large lot of documents from the same person,more then 45 letters, some pappers, etc etc... but the documents are not really my area, would someone help me to know a little about this person? The only thing I know, or what I think I know, is that it's someone related to medicine, right? Thank you very much! All help are welcome!!

Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!Documents and other pappers, please help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Documents and other pappers, please help!
    P
    Many

Any help, please?