Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Documents for Sale in the Classifieds

Article about: Posting these documents up here for opinions. Ralph.

Default Documents for Sale in the Classifieds

Posting these documents up here for opinions.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Documents for Sale in the Classifieds
    P
    Many

Andreas or bigmacglenn will know!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I'm hoping someone will Dan.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks like some un-named pre-war driving documents "salted" with a Hitler/Goring copy to me, but I am no expert so I may be wrong. Is this the same new member who had all that fake SS KL paperwork in the "helmet section"? Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Looks like some un-named pre-war driving documents "salted" with a Hitler/Goring copy to me, but I am no expert so I may be wrong. Is this the same new member who had all that fake SS KL paperwork in the "helmet section"? Leon.
    It is, but I prefer to concentrate on the documents authenticity.
    Ralph.

I'm not seeing any signs of an actual pen being used in the Goring signature. No small halts between letters or at the beginning or ending. No darker portions where the pen poised. And, look at the final loop of the second G in Goering-particularly the bottom of the tip. There is also a flaw in the loop of the H. I'd be inclined to think it is either a facsimile or a rubber stamp. One or the other, but it still looks printed and doubtful if it is handwritten.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I'm not seeing any signs of an actual pen being used in the Goring signature. No small halts between letters or at the beginning or ending. No darker portions where the pen poised. And, look at the final loop of the second G in Goering-particularly the bottom of the tip. There is also a flaw in the loop of the H. I'd be inclined to think it is either a facsimile or a rubber stamp. One or the other, but it still looks printed and doubtful if it is handwritten.
    Completely agree. This type of Göring signature tends to be described by sellers as hand-signed in order to boost the value but it is quite common to see this type and with every example they are always the same size.

Here is another example, dated 8 years after the one shown above and yet the size and style are the same.

[QUOTE=Wagriff;1689236]I'm not seeing any signs of an actual pen being used in the Goring signature. No small halts between letters or at the beginning or ending. No darker portions where the pen poised. And, look at the final loop of the second G in Goering-particularly the bottom of the tip. There is also a flaw in the loop of the H. I'd be inclined to think it is either a facsimile or a rubber stamp. One or the other, but it still looks printed and doubtful if it is handwritten./QUOTE]

Facsimile/stamp, that's what I meant when I said "copy". My fault, i was not to clear. Leon.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I cannot comment on the authenticity of the documents, although nothing jumps out at me as wrong. It is actually pretty mundane paperwork all relating to the same technical official. One is his appointnment certificate to the position of Regierungs- und Baurat in the service of the state of Prussia, one is the accompanying letter from his agency with which said document and the decree that formed the basis for his appointment was forwarded and the other his statement on the awards and decorations he held (just one, the Prussian Verdienstkreuz für Kriegshilfe), awarded for/during his service with the Waterways Inspecorate.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast