Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Drivers license -

Article about: I recently picked up a drivers license for a gefreiter Hermann Fiess, a munitions driver in the Luftwaffe. It was real cheap because of the punch holes but I still think its cool ...... Chee

Default Drivers license -

I recently picked up a drivers license for a gefreiter Hermann Fiess, a munitions driver in the Luftwaffe.

It was real cheap because of the punch holes but I still think its cool ......

Cheers, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Drivers license -   Drivers license -  

Drivers license -  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Drivers license -
    P
    Many

?

Nice pick up Dan, these are the sort of "silly little things" that I love!

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Good find! As Ian says, some of these quirky little things are real gems Stewy

I think it's pretty cool too!...

?

I've got one too, worse shape than yours though. I have to agree with Jimpy and Stewy, can't help but love the odds and ends. Thanks for sharing!

Very nice example, congratulations.
    For reference, here is my example. It was issued to a HJ member, please note the two hj pins in the picture. I bought this too from a family who recently moved here from German. I particularly like this example due to it still retains the mandatory letter from Himmler. If my memory is accurate, I believe the message is about the dangers of drinking and driving and such.
    Thank you for posting your lovely new addition.
    Drivers license -Drivers license -Drivers license -Drivers license -Drivers license -Drivers license -Drivers license -
    Although paperwork is extremely difficult to display, I still find myself drawn to it. I think this is due to the personalization paper items possess that others don't. To me, it really brings the history to life.

Oh, the punch holes were a very common practice for such documents as yours, and in my opinion, it doesn't effect the value. Honestly, I'm not even sure what these are worth. I think I paid 10 bucks for mine.

Correct me if im wrong punch holes are a sign of a collecter with a larger collection. 1970,s onwards Nice oil cloth Pass

Quote by Justin P View Post
    Correct me if im wrong punch holes are a sign of a collecter with a larger collection. 1970,s onwards Nice oil cloth Pass
    I'm confused by what you've asked, but if you're saying collectors created the holes that is inaccurate.

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast