Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

DRL Bronze Sports Service Badge and Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940

Article about: Hi Forum Yesterday I went to an exposicion, and bouht these 2 DRL Bronze Sports Service Badges and a Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940. The two badges do not belong to th

Default DRL Bronze Sports Service Badge and Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940

Hi Forum
    Yesterday I went to an exposicion, and bouht these 2 DRL Bronze Sports Service Badges and a Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940. The two badges do not belong to the Urkundenheft, they just came along, now finally I also have an Urkundenheft in nice condition and with all stamps :-)
    Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRL Bronze Sports Service Badge and Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940   DRL Bronze Sports Service Badge and Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940  

DRL Bronze Sports Service Badge and Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940   DRL Bronze Sports Service Badge and Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940  

DRL Bronze Sports Service Badge and Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940   DRL Bronze Sports Service Badge and Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940  

DRL Bronze Sports Service Badge and Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRL Bronze Sports Service Badge and Urkundenheft für das Reichssportabzeichen Bronce 1940
    P
    Many

Very nice sporting set.
    That's the way I like them.

Well done
    Doug

Thank you, it is not so often I see the certificate (nice piece of history), I see the badges, they are not so rare :-)
    Regards
    John

great set.

Thank you :-)

Great set indeed, I love the paperwork.