Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eicke Signed Citation Grouping

Article about: This little grouping has just arrived - three citations are from (or relate to) the soldier's WW 1 service while the 4th citation was awarded to him while serving as a SS-Rottenfuhrer with a

Default Eicke Signed Citation Grouping

This little grouping has just arrived - three citations are from (or relate to) the soldier's WW 1 service while the 4th citation was awarded to him while serving as a SS-Rottenfuhrer with a repair unit of SS Division Totenkopf and has the ink signature of SS-Gruppenfuhrer Theodore Eicke (the date on the citation corresponds with the fighting around Demjansk) .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eicke Signed Citation Grouping   Eicke Signed Citation Grouping  

Attached Images Attached Images Eicke Signed Citation Grouping  Eicke Signed Citation Grouping 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eicke Signed Citation Grouping
    P
    Many

Default Re: Eicke Signed Citation Grouping

Hi Kev
    Welcome

That's a lovely grouping and a terrific signature too, you'd better watch out, Mr Brown will be snapping at your heels for that one
    thanks for sharing

That's a fine looking grouping you've just got yourself Kev. Thanks for sharing. Stewy S

PHILBROWN
    ?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Hi Kev
    Welcome

That's a lovely grouping and a terrific signature too, you'd better watch out, Mr Brown will be snapping at your heels for that one
    thanks for sharing
    correct this looks better than the one we spoke about, cropped ones always seem to hide something to me, this looks very fluent/flows etc, the other one compared to this may be ok, but id prefer this one

Thanks for the comments guys. I almost missed this grouping on the dealer site as I was distracted by a Generalleutnant Hoernlein signed citation! Luckily I took another look through the items and saw this one. I now have SS related citations signed by Eicke, Steiner & Phleps.
    I will attach a close up of the signature.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eicke Signed Citation Grouping  

Kev,are you going to research the group? If so,i'd like any follow up info if you'd like to share it with us. Stewy S

At the moment there are a whole host of wehrpasses & soldbucher in 'the pile' that I have to research first but when I get round to it I will post a follow up here.

Yeah tell me about it Kev,i'm in the same boat mate. Stewy S

Blimey alright for some

Kev, was there anything interesting in the drivers grouping

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Blimey alright for some

Kev, was there anything interesting in the drivers grouping
    That one is still in 'the pile' but having had a cursory look I can't see anything outstanding except for the Generalfeldmarshall List signature. I will have to chase up his units to see if anything comes of it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast