Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ein Volk ein Reich ein Führer large poster

Article about: Just thought I would post some pictures of my poster I acquired this year, I have just had it framed to keep it safe, I do not like to keep them rolled up. Its the large size approx 60cm x 8

Default Ein Volk ein Reich ein Führer large poster

Just thought I would post some pictures of my poster I acquired this year, I have just had it framed to keep it safe, I do not like to keep them rolled up. Its the large size approx 60cm x 85cm

Hope you like it

Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ein Volk ein Reich ein Führer large poster
    P
    Many

Hi Historyman..welcome to the forum..is this a period Poster? Just curious Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi
    Thank you, yes 100% period poster, came from another collection

Cheers

Nice score, and in great condition too...!
    Welcome to the Forum...!
    Glenn

Was part of many items found in an old shoe box in an attic in Germany, here are a couple of pictures of the other items

Cheers

A UV protective glass should be used to protect the paper that it has been printed on..would be a best course of action. These can be framed up nicely with the special glass or acrylic..at any craft store..especially AC Moore.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I see some desirable paper-items in that group...NSDAP-Membership Booklets, and the "Der Sturmer" Newspapers are highly collectible as well....I used to go into abandoned houses when I was a kid in Germany, looking for Militaria...I remember a few similar lucky discoveries as well, lol...
    Glenn

Quote by Larry C View Post
    A UV protective glass should be used to protect the paper that it has been printed on..would be a best course of action. These can be framed up nicely with the special glass or acrylic..at any craft store..especially AC Moore.
    Hi
    I have already had it framed with UV protective plexi-glass, its in the first post

Cheers !

I have also recently picked up the later version, in a smaller size.

Was brought home by a US veteran, PFC.Chandler, B.Grannis, 78th Infantry Division. Apparently he was an interpreter with the French resistance when Paris was liberated, he also did reports for the Stars n Stripes newspaper
    I have not had it framed yet however
    Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ein Volk ein Reich ein Führer large poster  

JMM
    ?

Great items you got there. Congrats.
    The framed poster looks very good (if I may I would not have left the small white strap on the bottom. Or would get a bigger frame and let all the original white of the poster - top, bottom and sides, visible. Just my humble opinion, of course.
    But it looks great anyway).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast