Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

EK1 Urkunde from Charlemagne and Kraftfahr. from "Theodor Eicke".

Article about: Hello, I have been offered this EK1-urkunde. it's to a Rottenführer, signed by Edgar Puaud (I think). What are your opinions on this one? Thanks. . the other one, is from Theodor Eicke. It's

Default EK1 Urkunde from Charlemagne and Kraftfahr. from "Theodor Eicke".

Hello,
    I have been offered this EK1-urkunde. it's to a Rottenführer, signed by Edgar Puaud (I think). What are your opinions on this one? Thanks.
    EK1 Urkunde from Charlemagne and Kraftfahr. from "Theodor Eicke"..

the other one, is from Theodor Eicke. It's also to a Rottenführer. Is that one a good one?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1 Urkunde from Charlemagne and Kraftfahr. from "Theodor Eicke".
    P
    Many

Default Re: EK1 Urkunde from Charlemagne and Kraftfahr. from "Theodor Eicke".

While I don't have sample signatures of either Puaud or Ullrich to compare these two with I wouldn't be comfortable having these in my collection. They just look too fresh, and also a little sloppy in places - and if the source for these is the same as the SS-FJ-Btl 600 citations then it is more reason to save your money. The FpNr at the top of the Eicke citation does match but all this shows is that whoever is churning these out at least does a little homework to see who is commanding the units and has access to a FpNr database.

And as Paul has already mentioned in the SS-FJ-Btl citation thread, the date stamp on the EK II citation is the exact same one used on the SS-FJ paperwork. That would be the final nail in the coffin for this set of paperwork and the SS-FJ set. Whoever is trying to sell you this stuff you will save yourself a lot of money if you refuse to take anything they offer you.

Okay .. look here ->
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...valarie-77448/

you can see an orig. ss Stemp

And look same factory make the paper - Wiesbaden !

Beides ultra Rare Dokumente !

Quote by sSterbebild View Post
    Okay .. look here ->
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...valarie-77448/

you can see an orig. ss Stemp

And look same factory make the paper - Wiesbaden !

Beides ultra Rare Dokumente !
    Apologies if I have missed something but I have no idea what the Feldpost has to do with the fake SS citations as they are different units. There are plenty of blank citations - both original and reproduction - on the market to enable someone to make fake after fake.

learn by watching

I think I know what you meant now - you are referring to the 2 Kraftfahr-Abz citations in this and the SS-FJ-Btl Citations thread being the same types of paper, just with different details typed in. Again, another nail in the coffin for the items originality (if they needed anymore nails!)

?

Quote by Kimo666 View Post
    Hello,
    I have been offered this EK1-urkunde. it's to a Rottenführer, signed by Edgar Puaud (I think). What are your opinions on this one? Thanks.
    EK1 Urkunde from Charlemagne and Kraftfahr. from "Theodor Eicke"..

the other one, is from Theodor Eicke. It's also to a Rottenführer. Is that one a good one?
    Can you tell us the source of all these fake documents ?

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

The Ulrich signature does not compare well with an original i have on a post war signed photo.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hello,
    Thank you for your comments. i got them from a german friend of mine. and i haven't had any trouble before. But I'll talk to him about this for sure!
    Greetings,