Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

EK2 Document Question

Article about: Hi all, I hope this is where I can post this since its a document question but are there 2 different versions of the EK2 award document? The first one is the one I got for fairly cheap assum

Default EK2 Document Question

Hi all, I hope this is where I can post this since its a document question but are there 2 different versions of the EK2 award document? The first one is the one I got for fairly cheap assuming its real, the 2nd one is the type I usually see out there, thanks for any help you can offer
    EK2 Document Question
    EK2 Document Question

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 Document Question
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EK2 Document Question

I'll move this one to the documents forum!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks adrian, hopefully someone can clear this up for me.

Both citations are fine. There are quite a few different variations of EK citations out there. The first one is a later war variation and is signed by Hans Piekenbrock and the second by Horst Großmann.

Thanks hucks, I got it for 10 dollars thats why I want sure about it being real, I know they go for a decent amount, I will put it under the microscope once I get it in hand to be sure its genuine.

I got the document today, checked it out with a magnification loop and yes indeed it is genuine, now I can frame my EK2 with a document, I got this and a 2nd type arbreitsbuch for 35 dollars, giving that the EK2 document alone sells for 80-100 I think I got a great deal