Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Embroidery of the German Blockade Runner "RAMSES."

Article about: I recently purchased this tapestry of the German Blockade Runner Ramses.While doing research on the internet, I found a wonderful site(Ahoy-Mac's Web Log), that not only gave the history of

Default Embroidery of the German Blockade Runner "RAMSES."

I recently purchased this tapestry of the German Blockade Runner Ramses.While doing research on the internet, I found a wonderful site(Ahoy-Mac's Web Log), that not only gave the history of the vessel, but detailed accounts of the prisoners who were taken after the vessel was sunk.
    My piece looks unused and almost new except for the creases that it acquired as a result of being folded for many years.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Embroidery of the  German Blockade Runner "RAMSES."   Embroidery of the  German Blockade Runner "RAMSES."  

Embroidery of the  German Blockade Runner "RAMSES."   Embroidery of the  German Blockade Runner "RAMSES."  

Embroidery of the  German Blockade Runner "RAMSES."   Embroidery of the  German Blockade Runner "RAMSES."  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Embroidery of the  German Blockade Runner "RAMSES."
    P
    Many

superb work.