MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Ewiges Deutschland books

Article about: Goodevening all, I have a question regarding the Ewiges Deutschland books. I currently have the 1939 edition and know that there are four more editions (1940 till 1943). I also know they wer

?

Default Ewiges Deutschland books

Goodevening all,

I have a question regarding the Ewiges Deutschland books. I currently have the 1939 edition and know that there are four more editions (1940 till 1943). I also know they were sold during the WHW campaign.
    But here is my question, are all editions the same and did they just sell them every year during the WHW campaign? Or is every edition a whole new book?

I've been trying to find the answer myself, but my German isn't good enough yet. The reason I ask this question is because I might want to collect all five books.

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards, Rik

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ewiges Deutschland books
    P
    Many

My dear Rik. I had the same question. Even though I haven't any of them, I saw some and think they are all different books. Nevertheless I'll try to know more.
    Greetings

?

Thank you for your reply. I also think every edition is a different book. It's just that the only pictures I can find are of the cover. But I think I will buy an Ewiges Deutschland 1940 edition and see for myself.