Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Family health book

Article about: Hi..this is my first post on here so hope it goes ok! Ive been collecting interesting pieces for years and recently i picked up this book at a local general sale auction. From what ive been

Default Family health book

Hi..this is my first post on here so hope it goes ok! Ive been collecting interesting pieces for years and recently i picked up this book at a local general sale auction.

From what ive been able to translate it appears to be a 276 page book relating to the health and well being of the perfect german and his family. It is written by Dr Hans Reiter who is in interesting character who went on to work in Mauthausen conducting human experiments on the treatment of influenza..more than 200 people perished at his hands. Though after the war he went on to become a respected doctor and put his name to "Rieters Syndrome" which his study into rhumatism.

Now the book, entitled "gesundheitsbuchlein" is written in gothic german and is hard to decifer though there are many references to "the jewish question" and there are sections on comparisons between the jewish race and the aryan race. It is quite ironic as the printing company that published the book is Julius Springer, a Jewish printing firm who were deemed useful to the Nazi regime.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Family health book   Family health book  

Family health book   Family health book  

Family health book  
    Attached Images Attached Images Family health book 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Family health book
    P
    Many

laurahill
    ?

Default Re: Family health book

thanks for sharing this book..good...I need it.

Very interesting book and facts Thank you.
    Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Quote by MrNosey View Post
    It is quite ironic as the printing company that published the book is Julius Springer, a Jewish printing firm who were deemed useful to the Nazi regime.
    The firm, maybe, but the familiy behind it suffered terribly. Here is some material (all German language):

A history of the Springer publishing company:
    springer

Better still, information from the company itself, it is still in business. Brief...:
    Geschichte

...and detailed chronicles (the .pdf on the 1933-45 years has 60 pages):
    SpringerLink - Contents