Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

First edition Mein kampf. Is it worth it.

Article about: Hello there. i am considering buying a first edition of mein kapf. I have found one advertised here. ***super rare original 1925 first edition copy of Adolf Hitlers Mein Kampf *** what i wan

Default Re: First edition Mein kampf. Is it worth it.

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Well, if You want to make some money You have to have a lot of knowledge. I started to collect III Reich items 15 years ago. The price of EKII was then around 25 euros, now it is around 50-60. I will not call it a good business if You can double Your money in 10 years because all prices are also rising. Let's take for example beer and gasoline:-).

Collecting is mostly just a hobby, not an investment. For me it is hard to sell even these militaria items I really do not need in my collection. For example I have decided to sell like 100-150 III Reich items from my collection this year. But actually I have listed only 3-5... And bought 40-50 more:-) I belive every collector will understand me - it is always hard to give away anything and the money is not so important at all.
    I agree totally. I've never sold a single item from my collection. Nothing. Yes, i've given some items away that are not really my collecting field but other than that i've only ever purchased. I don't buy militaria as an investment, there's far better ways of getting rich, like buying bank shares that have been flat for several years (they can only go so low) but are now picking up nicely since Joe Public was forced to bail 'em out, (no government could afford to let them fail) and that's where my 'rainy day' money's been going for a good while now and very nice it's doing too thanks! Stuff my pension, that's doing rock all...

My militaria is an indulgence, not an investment.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First edition Mein kampf. Is it worth it.
    P
    Many

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4