Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

First edition Mein kampf. Is it worth it.

Article about: Hello there. i am considering buying a first edition of mein kapf. I have found one advertised here. ***super rare original 1925 first edition copy of Adolf Hitlers Mein Kampf *** what i wan

?

Default First edition Mein kampf. Is it worth it.

Hello there. i am considering buying a first edition of mein kapf.

I have found one advertised here. ***super rare original 1925 first edition copy of Adolf Hitlers Mein Kampf ***
    what i want to know is, if that site is reputable, if that book is indeed one of only 500 ever produced in the first edition.
    And what the value of the book is. is the asking price exorbitant? or reasonable?
    How often do these books come onto the market?
    thanks very much!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First edition Mein kampf. Is it worth it.   First edition Mein kampf. Is it worth it.  

First edition Mein kampf. Is it worth it.   First edition Mein kampf. Is it worth it.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First edition Mein kampf. Is it worth it.
    P
    Many

Default re: First edition Mein kampf. Is it worth it.

The original first edition of 'Mein Kampf' was published in two parts, volume one and two. This is only the first. Therefore you will be buying only half the edition. You need to ask yourself are you prepared to pay several thousand dollars for what in essence is only half the story.

Save your money, it's value is negated to a few hundred because of this, and what's the chances of picking up the second volume of the book?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Almost $4000 for this...that's just absurd, in my opinion...
    cheers, Glenn

$3500 for Both volumes in Fine condition would be pushing the limits for value. This book is Not in that good of a condition also.-it has Much disfiguring damage and what looks to be dampness warping. The seller makes a big point of one selling recently at auction for $43,000 but only lightly mentions that it was a Signed copy. Not relevant at all in this case. Not for My collection, this one.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

its bloody boring anyway.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    its bloody boring anyway.
    Ha Ha I,ve gone to the effort of reading it twice over the yearsand it is quite easy to tell that the future FRUIT BASKET had plenty of time on his hands at the time of writing,he does bang on and on and on. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Ha Ha I,ve gone to the effort of reading it twice over the yearsand it is quite easy to tell that the future FRUIT BASKET had plenty of time on his hands at the time of writing,he does bang on and on and on. Leon.
    On a more positive note, it probably helped take his mind off Geli Raubal and the glass topped coffee table thing he was allegedly keen on......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

hahahahah ^ @ big ned.

Thanks for your comments everyone.

Could someone please point me in the direction of one. the one i linked too, is the only one i could find on all the interwebs. Thanks
    Or if thats the only one, could someone point me in the direction of another rare investment grade item. thankyou!

Hello Sovint, The 2 volume 1st edition sets are not that often seen, but if you keep your eyes out, they Do come up once in awhile. You mention an "investment grade item"...? In the military field, are you thinking? And what kind of price range? I could think of a quick list of things in the 10 thousand range that would likely do decently in the future...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Pictures pictures pictures pictures.........................?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast