Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Five Cradles and One More by Henrik Herse

Article about: My copy of Five Cradles and One More arrived today. There are some great images in it, too bad I can't speak or read German. Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Five Cradles and One More by Henrik Herse

My copy of Five Cradles and One More arrived today. There are some great images in it, too bad I can't speak or read German.

Five Cradles and One More by Henrik HerseFive Cradles and One More by Henrik HerseFive Cradles and One More by Henrik HerseFive Cradles and One More by Henrik HerseFive Cradles and One More by Henrik HerseFive Cradles and One More by Henrik HerseFive Cradles and One More by Henrik HerseFive Cradles and One More by Henrik HerseFive Cradles and One More by Henrik HerseFive Cradles and One More by Henrik Herse

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Five Cradles and One More by Henrik Herse
    P
    Many

?

Thank you for posting this interesting book. I see from Wikipedia that SS -Obersturmführer Herse was quite a prolific author during the Third Reich. I also note that the copies of this book, published by the SS company Nordland Verlag, can be had for quite reasonable prices, which isn't something that you can usually say about SS things.

Regards,

Philip

Thanks, and yes, you are correct on all accounts. Henrik Herse and his daughters were also involved in designing some pieces for Allach porcelain. The book was priced very well, I couldn't pass it up!

An interesting book on SS family life and one an Allach collector should have.