Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Follow up, German officers?

Article about: I recently posted some pictures that I thought might have been German propaganda photos and some people said they are dutch names and places which I believe to be true because I noticed the

?

Default Follow up, German officers?

I recently posted some pictures that I thought might have been German propaganda photos and some people said they are dutch names and places which I believe to be true because I noticed the are in my grandfathers photo album in the Holland section, but they are different from the photos of him and his unit( different film and style). I also remember stories of my grandpa taking an enemy camera. Maybe these are those pictures. Do the officers in these photos look German to you? Thank you for your opinion and comments. Follow up, German officers?Follow up, German officers? Follow up, German officers?Follow up, German officers? Follow up, German officers?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Follow up, German officers?
    P
    Many

Yup they look to be wearing German uniforms!....

As Paul said, these are German soldiers.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you Paul and Ade! I think that's Neat because I never noticed them

See the first picture with a P panel, not in France, Belgium, ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

It very well could be either one because my grandpa was in France and Belgium. He has sections in his photo album of both places. Neat that you saw that, I never noticed. Thanks

aftermath of a air raid.