Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

France 1940

Article about: Here some more pictures, private taken in France, the Calais area about 1940, showing my grandfather with a few other soldiers serving Marineartillerie...

tocc
    ?

Default France 1940

Here some more pictures, private taken in France, the Calais area about 1940, showing my grandfather with a few other soldiers serving Marineartillerie...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture France 1940   France 1940  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: France 1940

Great pictures tocc!
    I especially like the first one showing the troops marching to/from the firing point wearing the unbleached denim drill uniform..........I've not seen many genuine period photos of it being worn!

Regards etc

Ian

AKA: Jimpy

tocc
    ?

...I think, I have some more, both grandfathers of mine has been in the Kriegsmarine and there are lots of pictures...

nice pics,,,do you have more to share?...

Nice Photos! You might Consider watermarking them Esp if there private photos. Some undesirables sell others property as there own

Justin, how do you watermark them. Can you do it once downloaded with a program, or put a clear page with watermark before? They are great family photographs tocc. It is pathetic how many scoundrels there are out there.

Jay

I find this program easy to use, there are plenty of others. Better to be safe than sorry. Coding Elite

Thanks Justin, looks like a pretty simple process with that link. I don't think I have too many pictures that are good enough for anyone to swipe, but you never know. Very smart to play it safe. Better than seeing one of your originals for sale on E-bay with a 1000 copies.

Take care,
    Jay