Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Frankreich 1940. Entscheidung für ein neues Europa??

Article about: I Have just biught this "propaganda" book Entscheidung für ein neues Europa Decision for a New Europe containing 80 pages and complete but a bit worn. IT is from 1940 and printed b

Default Frankreich 1940. Entscheidung für ein neues Europa??

I Have just biught this "propaganda" book Entscheidung für ein neues Europa Decision for a New Europe containing 80 pages and complete but a bit worn. IT is from 1940 and printed by Am. Colemandruck, Lübeck and costed 1 RM (Reich Mark). Do anyone know more about this book ?

Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frankreich 1940. Entscheidung für ein neues Europa??   Frankreich 1940. Entscheidung für ein neues Europa??  

Frankreich 1940. Entscheidung für ein neues Europa??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frankreich 1940. Entscheidung für ein neues Europa??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Frankreich 1940. Entscheidung für ein neues Europa??

John: Your book, actually a pamphlet (Heft), was published in 1940 by Colemandruck in Lubeck. The author was Oberkommando der Wehrmacht under the auspices of Informationsdienst Nord, Nordischen Gesellschaft. I don’t know anything specific about the Informationsdienst Nord, Nordischen Gesellschaft, but my guess is that it was a section of the Ministry of Propaganda responsible for developing propaganda concerning events in the northern sector. Another pamphlet, 48 pages, bearing the same authorizing agency and publisher was Erklärung des Reichministers von Ribbentrop über Englands Verbrechung an Norwegen, also published in 1940. The title you have was propaganda for home-front consumption, whereas the second title was more of a white paper for the international community, and as such it was translated into several languages. Dwight

Default Re: Frankreich 1940. Entscheidung für ein neues Europa??

Hi Dwight
    Thanks a lot for your additional info.
    Regards
    John