Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

German hand writing...

Article about: I saw it only once for a glimpse over 10 years ago, in Israel before leaving to China. My friends father got it with a luger, half a German uniform, knife, and papers from his father who bro

Default Re: German hand writing...

I saw it only once for a glimpse over 10 years ago, in Israel before leaving to China. My friends father got it with a luger, half a German uniform, knife, and papers from his father who brought it to Israel around 1949. It took me nearly a years to convince my friend to ask his dad to show it to me. Sadly, his father grew up on the camp stories so he was effected by them. He does not want to talk about the subject and the stuff is buried in a box in their home yard. I got back home and there is no chance he is going to show it to me again. I do not even know what will happen to the stuff. One side they do not want anything to do with them and the period, on the other, they can not part from the grandfather personal belongings and items. Here in Israel many people still don't talk about them stories, when I was young, aged 14, over 23 years ago, I use to go and talk to the elderly. Some even threw me out of their homes when I wanted to know about their war experiences. Some did not. This is a very emotional subject for many here. That is why I started collecting then and still do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12