Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German War Bond ?

Article about: I would be very pleased to receive any infromation regarding this bond. Is it true or iffy. I do not read German so any information needs to be in English. Regards Bill K

Default German War Bond ?

I would be very pleased to receive any infromation regarding this bond. Is it true or iffy. I do not read German so any information needs to be in English. Regards Bill K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German War Bond ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German War Bond ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: German War Bond ?

not sure bill,but cash the bugger in any way.

English Bill: It's an investment bond issued by Prussia in 1940 and appears to be the type that has no fixed maturity date. It's an example of the sort of investment bond that has been in circulation since the 19th Century or earlier. Most of the world's industrial states issue this type of investment bond. I doubt that it has any value today, unless the Bundes Republik has some agreement to honor them. I have seen bonds like this for sale online for under 50 Euro as collectors items. Dwight

?

Nice thorough description Dwight, thank you.

Regards,

Carl

Thats guys for the information. I shall add it to my collection. Regards Bill K