Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Great photos from Estonia?

Article about: Great photos and some are very high quality too, thanks for sharing!....

Hes the other side of the country to me ...i actually just got back about 3 weeks ago from the Somme battlefields..you will have to send me some of your itineraries..ive done El Alemain,,Greece.Turkey,Isreal most of Asia a number of UK sites, Berlin,Munich and Berchtesgarten ..been to about 50 countries but dont always get to see the battlefields..you have some interesting ones,i was in St petersburg about 4 years ago but couldnt get to where i wanted the visas were a bit of a nightmare

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Great photos from Estonia?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Most of these photos are made by Estonian photographer Karl Hinzer and are now in Herder Institute (Germany). As about the copyright issues - i personally belive that all such material is free for non-commercial purposes and historical reseach. So please do not delete them.
    You are right.

Great photos from Estonia?Just stumbled across this book..it looks like a fantastic reference Janis Roze bookstore - *Eesti leegion

Great photos from Estonia?
    Estonia, Waffen SS men who served in a labor camp.Are these guys Estonian or German? Does anyone know who they are
    Estonia, Waffen SS men who served in a labor camp. - Yad Vashem Photo Archive

?

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    Great photos from Estonia?Just stumbled across this book..it looks like a fantastic reference Janis Roze bookstore - *Eesti leegion
    Many of the photos you have posted are in this book , we do have threads on Estonian insignia / photos and the History of Estonia and it's units during WW2 etc
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5