Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Have my work cut out for me

Article about: This is a fraction of stamps, pictures and feldpost I need to go through. Just starting so please be patient. Anything you do see of interest please point it out to me and if there is a part

Default Have my work cut out for me

Have my work cut out for meHave my work cut out for meHave my work cut out for meHave my work cut out for meHave my work cut out for meHave my work cut out for meHave my work cut out for meHave my work cut out for meThis is a fraction of stamps, pictures and feldpost I need to go through.
    Just starting so please be patient.

Anything you do see of interest please point it out to me and if there is a particular stamp I may well have it ... from the Congo to the Vatican and in between.

My biggest joy at this time is that by a fluke I ended up here and realized that being the oldest and last son of a name that will die with me I can try to gather things and make them part of history ... or better yet, not have that little speck of history disapeare for ever.

Thank you for that and more to come if interested.

Rudy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Have my work cut out for me  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Have my work cut out for me
    P
    Many

Default Re: Have my work cut out for me

I definitely like all the Third Reich/Hitler stamps................!
    Regards,

Steve.

Wow, looks like you really do have your work cut out for you! Is your family name really rare?

Thank you for looking and between this alone and the work I am now doing (attemping) to ... well, one may say unearth my ansestory, is becoming a very large job as I just came in at the time when not many that remember are alive.

Re: The name. I hope to be around to get all this straight but I am the last male on my fathers side to carry on the name but, after 4 wives and a few others it may be a good thing to stop. Oh, my Uncle had I believe 7 wives (Give or take) and many sons named Rudi, Rudy, Rudolf, Rudolph. Were I not so old and in the possition I'm in I would love to meet at least one of them. I think they have overcome the Ilmberger bridge.

On my mothers side we will see a totallty different family. Not sure how or if they were wealthy but in comparisson ... yes.

I'm very fortunate that I have lived in a time when water was outside, baths were shared because the water needed to be boiled on a coal stove.
    That there was a out house and the out house didn't care much if your pants were coming down in winter when nothing smelled or in summer when
    ... well you get the drift.

I saw more helmets being used to water a dog and get filled with chicken feed. I just tripped over them.
    And I am very fotunate to still have a father that I can talk with and he may or may not tell me things about then.
    When he does, I'll share.